Tuesday, August 17, 2010

《The Expendable》看什么?


The highlight of《The Expendable》?

n months before while I am eating the rapid-cooling pop-corn and waiting the movie to screen, the first moment I saw the trailer of this film, I was thinking of is that a Movie-Editing-Idiot’s product that had been hacked and post on the screen? Until the end the film name and the director’s name exist, then I know this is really an up-coming movie. I thought when Alfred told me about this last few months ago, is it a joke?

When I watch those blockbuster when I was I child, I always imagine that: what if Rambo and Terminator get to act together? If Jet Li and Bruce Willis exist in the same film? Since “The Rock” had started his acting career, will “Stone Cold” act too? Now, in《The Expendable》, you can see them all at a glance!! And bonus you in: 《Iron Man 2》Mickey Rourke,《Death Race》Jason Statham and《He Man》Dolph Lundgen


My principle of supporting a film in a cinema is: only action film, or Sci-fi, I won’t buy ticket for comedy or love story, as I prefer to laugh out of image and cry like water fall. So what did I expected for 《The Expendable》? Looking forward to it, no doubt, bought the ticket, no doubt.


Let’s talk about the movie.


I think that Stallone when to another extreme again, “Since I am selling the cast, so let’s watch a movie without story!”


Yes... I can feel that…


Almost 80% of the film is “Close Up”, plus “Flying Flesh”, really makes someone “pain”, you can even feel your testicles ache. Story…. I feel that this film has no story at all, Stallone didn’t feel like showing any new method of directing or filming to the 21st century’s audiences, and I think the story is not important at all in this sort of film. As Alfred said: ”Do you know what’s so special in this film? You see hor those handsome and beautiful actor & actress they still need to have some acting skill in a film, or they sure’ll get screwed, but you see those actor in this film they seems like don’t even need to act at all, we just appreciate when they stand out.” We are not arguing about “the not acting of them is actually one kind of acting” this kinda topic, what I wanted to say is the audiences are just
going to watch those actor.


I don’t spot many CG in this film, only when the palace fall down and stone cold was burnt to dead, the other scenes such as the explosions, gun fire, car chasing are all real I guess? What I feel in this film is, feels like the action film actor of our last century, is trying to told us something. When Mickey slowly spoke out their past, with the “Close Up” angle, end with a regretful tear, I heard a sorrowful song sang from our last era’s artists.


When I’m still a child, I watched Rambo, Terminator, 5th Element, WWF, the motive of the films at those time are simple, the good guy, the bad guy, we know it easily. I watched them with my naive vision, and now, I’ve grow up, and they’re old, not that tough anymore. I felt the merciless of time when watching this film.
Nowaday, we have new actors, Overwhelming CG, Novelty scripts, but it feels like screwed up the action films. The audiences like new things, and eliminate the old things so fast, is Stallone going to show the most innocent action film to the audiences with this? Maybe after the filming, the actors in the film will gather together, and lament that they’ve group together and filmed an action film belongs to their era. "The Expendables has a seventy million-dollar budget," says Stallone's co-star Dolph Lundgren, adding, "It's an old-school, kick-ass action movie where people are fighting with knives and shooting at each other."

The scripts is antique, the tough guy are old, I am not watching action, tough guy, beauty in《The Expendable》, more of it, I’m watching my own childhood.




《浴血任务》看什么?

(无限大自然数)个月前在戏院等待戏播正吃着疾速转凉的爆米花的时候,看到了这部片的预告,一开始还以为是哪条“剪接电影”发烧友的作品被黑上了大银幕来播,直到预告片尾出现了《浴血任务》、《史泰龙》才顿时觉悟,原来真的是一套戏来的,我还以为阿Kitzai之前看完电影回来跟我说的时候是在大炮。

以前看电影看到很酷的角色的时候我们总会幻想着:哇如果大只佬阿诺和蓝宝史泰龙同台演出不懂会怎样叻?布鲁斯威力和李连杰两大动作片男星会不会共同演出叻?“巨岩”出来演戏了,不懂会不会看到“冷石头”也出来演戏叻?如今《浴血任务》让你“一览无遗”,特别附送:《坚强的男人2》辨子头米奇卢尔克、《死亡赛车》杰森斯特坦、《希面》道夫伦根。

我买票进场的原则是:只看动作片,要不然就科幻片,喜剧爱情我是不买票的,个人觉得这两种片种在家看笑得前伏后仰哭得死去活来比较爽。而动作科幻在家盯着十七寸的小银幕看到会钓鱼,再加上会破音的音响…所以我买不买票跟戏好不好看并非直接关系。而对于《浴血任务》我是抱什么样的心态去看叻?毫不考虑就很想看,毫不调查就期待了两个月,毫不考虑就买了票。

现在来说说这部电影

所以我觉得阿龙哥也走了一次极端,“竟然电影的卖点是卡士,那俺就来一套零故事的商业片给汝好了!”

是的…我感受到了……

整部戏大概八十巴仙的戏份都是“特写”,加上“血肉横飞”,真的是让人看了很“蛋疼”,而且还是身心灵都疼的那种疼。要讲故事嘛…我觉得这部片没有故事可言,阿龙哥并没有要向二十一世界的观众发表些什么新的编剧或拍摄手法,当然,以这样的戏来看,故事根本不重要。如阿Kitzai所说的:“这套戏厉害在那里你知道吗,你看hor那些帅哥美女啊,不管几帅几美都要有演技,不然就会给人屌,可是你看这些型男不同wor…他们一站出来hor,就很帅,根本不需要什么演技。”这里不争执“那些不是演技的演技其实就是演技”这样的话题,会这样说是因为观众就是要看他们的“帅样”,阿龙哥始终是那歪歪的嘴唇,米奇哥一样辨子头,布鲁斯威力一出场就是一个犀利的眼神,虽然我不知道那个华裔美国公民的破英文是什么意思(好像移民去新加坡liao),但是阿诺的戏份也就是走那一段路,然后一脸“大只佬样”,却可以被写入卡士,然后让观众买票了。

在我看来,片中的电脑特效成分极少,能想象得到的就是那宫殿踏下来的时候还有“冷石头”被烧死的那一幕,其他的爆破,枪战,追逐战的戏份应该都是道具或打真军的吧?在这里我看到的是上一代的动作片演员,似乎要向这个新的世纪的观众阐述些什么,尤其是米奇在阐述着他们的往事的那一段,镜头也是“大特写”,看着他娓娓道来,最后留下一滴懊悔的眼泪,我听到的,似乎是一首来自上一个时代的哀歌。

小时候看蓝宝、魔鬼终结者、第五元素、摔跤,当时的戏似乎都很单纯,好人,坏人,一看就知道,我用那种充满童稚的眼光,看着他们,现在,我,长大了,他们,也老了,不再“能打”了,看着这套戏,让我感触到时间的流逝,阿诺出场的那一刻,“人间终结者”似乎多了…不只一些的老气,皱纹满面,李连杰被修理得惨兮兮,希面更像是一个路边壮硕的坯子。

一直到了现在,新晋的动作片演员,电脑特效的泛滥,剧情的勤奋求新,似乎让那单纯的动作片无缘无故的变得枯燥。观众一直想看新的,旧的很快的淘汰掉。阿龙哥是不是想藉着这部片,让观众重新看见最单纯的动作电影?也许片里的演员之后会感慨道,他们曾在一起拍摄过一部属于他们的年代的动作片吧?“《浴血任务》是一套七千多万资本的电影。”希面说到,“他是一部老家伙动作片,里面的人就是拼命的互砍还有互相扫射。”

剧情老套了,型男老了,《浴血任务》看的不是动作,不是型男,不是美女,更多的,看的是我自己的童年。

3 comments:

  1. 感同身受
    虽然如此,我觉得影片也传达出“男子汉之间的友情并不是我能在你身上涂得多少利益,而是只要我一个眼神,你他妈的肯不肯帮我”
    也许是我想太多,但是都几荡气回肠。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你点出了这部电影的暗喻,就如纽西兰拍的avatar暗喻美国为了经济利益攻打别人家园一样。让我们力挺这部剧情枯燥的电影吧~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 还好看了你的comment,我跟他们不熟,不需要跟他们叙旧,这种没有故事只是叫几个(过气)影星在银幕前走台步的电影我是绝对不会买单的

    P/S:觉得ironman翻成烫斗男比较传神

    ReplyDelete