Thursday, August 12, 2010

《艺术领域》新张致庆

《Art Domain》Opening Celebration

Should I congrats for “Re-Opened”, or should I congrats for “Moving Site”?
《Art Domain》is the site name of my previous MSN Space, I almost forgot the intention of opening that Space. Feels like I was touched by Anna’s Space, and opened my Space in a whim, posting all the nonsense of me and my friends talking about in the mamak stall onto the web dream to gain some fame? At that time quite a lot people viewed and followed myspace because of my Nonsense Talking KungFu. I abandoned it later as addicted in Friendster’s hotties… Facebook flooding… and I don’t know why the My Space suddenly slow like shit!

《艺术领域》新张致庆

Erm…到底是要写“新张致庆”,还是“乔迁致庆”?

话 说《艺术领域》是以前我的MSN Space部落客的“部名”。也忘了为什么会开始写,现在回想起来像是被诗婷学姐的部落打动,所以一时兴起也开了自己的部落客,把我们几个朋友平时喝茶爱 讲的废话翻译成第三者看得懂的语气用词po到网上。也算想赚几个知名度吧,好像因为我讲废话的功力在朋友中算中上阶层所以还蛮多人来定期浏览我的部落。后 来因为沉迷于在Friendster上找美女的照片,又因为“非死不可”的盛行,加上My Space不知何故慢得像乌龟一样,所以后来也跟My Space渐po渐远。
 
As I learnt more things in my college study, I don’t dare to talk like an arrogant. I quit writing about mood and acting emo, I guess nobody likes to read those Nonsense Poem? (Or do you guys actually enjoy it?) Now I want to make this blogspot as my online portfolio, and force myself to do and write something. As I know myself, really well, if I kept saying :”Haiyo just graduated ma, rest a while la”, then I’ll keep on “resting” and Rest In Peace. Since I can spend more than 3 hours with Kitzai in a Mamak Stall, why don’t I just force myself to share my ”Vision”, ”Day Dreams”, “Nonsense”, “Life Experience” to you guys?


While editing the template of this blog, I really found myself an indecisive person. Should I make the Background White? Black? Or grey? But many people use this template leh… but hor…. It doesn’t mean that used things cannot use ma…. But I want to impress people wor… but Chin Lee used black wor… Haffendi used white wor…. Grey affect my artwork wor#$%^#%^&@%^@$%^ And I suddenly loiter into Chin Lee’s Blog “Language bounded your creativity”. Suddenly I feel that a spot light is flashing at me above my LCD Screen.


Damn… I ended up creativity handicapped after studied in Fine Art.


It’s not my lecturer’s fault, neither the academy. The fact is I screwed up myself; you end up with nothing if you care something too much. I’m impressed by my previous blog post by it’s naïve and innocent writing style, although they are almost nonsense and emptiness.


A few challenges: Bi-lingual, besides of acting cool, I want to train my language skills. It is awkward when you study a lot of jargon and you ended up in a Rojak-speaking-language, I force myself to learn too. Try to post something weekly, focus on sharing artists, experiences, travel etc.



另一个原因是因为上了学院看的东西多了,所以不敢乱讲话。心情抒发之类的东西我是不想再写了,大概也没多少个人会想看我写那些无聊诗(还是你们其实都看到很爽?)。现在想开回这个部落一方面是想做我自己的网上作品集,另一方面想逼迫我自己写东西。我非常熟悉自己当跟自己说“哎呀….刚毕业….REST一下啦~~”之后就会一直REST下去然后就REST IN PEACE了。竟然平时我都能跟Kitzai喝茶喝到三四粒钟,现在就找个理由逼迫自己把平时的“伟论”、“妄想”、“废话”、“人生经验”po上来给大家看。

在开着这个部落,修改着版面的时候,真的是陷入很多苦恼,才发现我何时变得这么优柔寡断。背景要用白色?还是黑色?灰色….Erm….很多人用这个template叻….可是hor….又不是讲人家用了我就不能用的嘛对不对….可是又想留下深刻印象哦…..可是黑色老颜用了哦….白色Haffendi用了哦….灰色又会影响人家看作品哦#$%&#%^^@$%^@%这时突然看到老颜的po 语言束缚了你的创造力?突然间觉得我的LCD Monitor之上有一道强烈的光笼罩着我。

原来我念Fine Art是越念越没创意了arghhhhh$%$^&$%%@

不是老师的措,也不是学校的错,是我自己太钻牛角尖了,越在乎某件事情,反而成事不足败事有余。然后看回以前写的东西,虽然讲的都几乎是废话,内容几乎是无内容,但反而被自己的那份稚嫩感动了一下下。

给自己下的几项挑战:双语写作,除了lan yao yeng,是为了锻炼我的翻译能力。而且念书的尴尬有时在于我们所知道得很多专有名词是不同语言的,想强迫自己学习。每日一po…..这个太难了,每周一po还比较实在一点。会专注于分享艺术家,分享心得,游记(有游的话)之类的东西。

Special Thanks Again:

Haffendi: My blogspot master. He said that he opened his blogspot to urge himself to do things, which this impressed me.
Chin Lee: His blog burn my blogging passion!!
Anna, Toothy, Alfred, Axi, Moulin, Zhuge, Yjsin: All my blog mate. Let’s write and share together~!!

再次特别鸣谢:
Haffendi:是他教会我如何使用blogspot。也分享了很多他的经验,比如:开部落的另外一项推动力是会逼迫自己做东西来更新。
老颜:是他的部落重新燃起我开张的热血!!
诗婷学姐、嘉蕙、Kitzai、阿系、Moulin、朱哥、怡君:以前的部友,也鼓励大家继续写作,分享经验~~

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! thanks for your bilingual idea, as i really don't understand what is the meaning of "lan yao yeng", i could check your English version to clear my doubt^ ^

    I still use my MSNspace to post entry even though it become so old-fashioned and not so much unique compared to wordpress,tumblr,blogger, bla bla bla. The idea to move to blogger always there, but i really cannot bear to farewell to my memory...

    Looking forward your weekly post, hope to meet you and share our thought soon!

    ps: you did a a great job! i luv your art piece so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Anna~ I feel proud of your visit~

    "Lan Yao Yeng" is Cantonese, some kinda dialect I learn while wandering around KL~

    I almost cant catch up with your space, but can see that you never give up blogging~

    I'll try my best~!! hope i'll come out with something interesting~

    Thanks for viewing my Artwork~ Looking forward for your further comments~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我要投诉!
    投诉blogspot没有的送花圈给人~~~~
    哈哈哈,恭喜你重拾部落格,你有感染到我想写些什么。
    细细读完你的新张致庆,感同身受:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 恭喜~
    你分享的东西都是好料~
    哪里会无内容~
    lan yao yeng的blog~geng!

    ReplyDelete